Thursday 19 February 2009

DragonBall Z Tenkaichi Budokai and Burst Limit








It's DragonBall Z...fine the franchise has had some of the worst games in history, but that's not why I'm showing you it. Jamie said how my character looked too flat and and would not look right in 3d. Well, Akira Toriyama has the flattest drawing style I can think of, but the good people at Atari managed to get Toriyama's drawings to look 3d, without making the characters look weird. This was first achieved on the PS2 with the Tenkaichi series. It was then vamped up in HD for the current generation of game system's in Burst Limit. The point of this post, is to say to myself that there is a way for me to get the model to look like my 2d drawing. (Plus I am also aware that there are a few Naruto games that are using a similar style of graphics).


No comments:

Post a Comment