Wednesday 25 February 2009

Big Mr X Update!
































































I've decided to proceed with the Mr X model, rather than the Snubbs one. I became worried about how Snubbs would move and how I would texture him, so I decided to leave him. The last two days have been pretty productive with the modelling. I've almost completed the rough model of Mr X. Using the same modelling techniques as I used with Cutler, I made Mr X's arms and chest. What you will notice is that he is allot bulkier than Cutler, this is because he is supposed to be more imposing than skinny old Cutler. I want him to be more muscular than Cutler so I spent some time defining his chest and neck muscles. I then spent A while creating his moustache and hair. It was pretty tricky but I think it turned out OK. My own personal achievement was his foot, I just kept extruding things and adding vertexes, but I think it turned out well. Still needs more work though.










No comments:

Post a Comment