Thursday 29 January 2009

Sash doodles





Here's some designs for Sash. I wanted to try and get Sash's feistyness through in the art, so I decided to not make her wear anything predominantly girly like a dress. I've noticed that in many games the female characters have skinny legs, so I wanted to do the opposite and give her a curvy figure. This also made me think that she could stand her ground more against men, as she could give them one hell of a kick in the groin. Anyway, I've been playing around with hairstyle and clothes, I'm a little undecided so any suggestions would be nice.

2 comments:

  1. Fiestiness, eh? Hmm...well maybe you could go for the tomboyish approach. It's just a natural assumption to me personaly, when a girl dresses like a boy, they could be fiesty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing, dunno if you've done this but Kung Fu, seems to be taking place in old times. Have you considered what time period there in? Sorry if I added more to your work load.

    ReplyDelete