Saturday 31 January 2009

One Page Sketches.









Here are some one page sketches that I have done. Mr X has had a few design changes. Firstly, his costume is quite different. I originally had him in a long sleeve shirt and black trousers, instead I have decided to have him wear a waistcoat. The reason behind this is I wanted the audience to see his arms more as I envisioned him having squid like suckers down his arms. I also dressed him in business trousers as I thought it would make him look more swave. The reason he is not wearing shoes is because he has suckers on the bottom of his feet that allow him to stick to walls. Cutler really hasn't changed much at all. I've neatened up his vest as I thought that if it was loose it would be more difficult to model, I also gave his sweatbands on his wrists as I thought his hands looked a bit plain. The main change to Cutler is that I drew him wearing a tight black t shirt under his vest. This is a homage to the white vest and black t-shirt that Thomas wore in the original kung fu. Snubbs and tong haven't really changed much. Tong has a few more black markings on his legs as I thought he didn't look panda like enough. I am pretty pleased with the designs (rubbish drawing skills aside), the only thing is I am very undecided about Sash's look.

No comments:

Post a Comment