Saturday 31 January 2009

A Respone to Mr Pinnock.

Neil raised a good point when he commented how he thought Kung Fu was set in olden times, and how I should be more specific about my time period. Well, it has never been stated when Kung Fu was set, the only description about the game was that 'your girlfriend has been captured by Mr X, you must go and save her'. Talk about basic story, but that the beauty of the game, it's so simple and up for interpretation. I imagine Kung Fu is set in the seventies, when the Bruce Lee movies were at their most popular. Cutler is the grandson of Thomas (from the original kung fu), lets say Thomas and his girlfriend got married and had a son in 1975. Now lets say that son got married in 1998, and had a son (Cutler). I imagine Cutler to be 19 years old, thus making the year when the game is set 2017. Neil, made a good point, so I thought I would make it clear when I imagine the game is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment