Tuesday 10 March 2009

Cutler in living colour!























Today was a mixed bag of ups and downs. The main down is that the computer I was on was really laggy. It didn't bother me as much in the morning because it was usable, but by the end of the day it was so bad I thought it had crashed. It would honestly take 40 seconds to select one face, and when you've got soooo many to do, it can be quite infuriatingly. The situation was only remedied when Stewart left to go home and I nabbed his computer. Apart from that everything was okay, I had to tweak Cutler's colours a bit more than Mr X's as the model looked a bit to golden. I used the same way of texturing Mr X, on Cutler. I'm quite happy with the result. I was looking into making the lines more sketchy like Jared said, but I quite like the look of the models. It's time to keep moving forward and hopefully finish the project.
P.S I did do the checker board test, but my Maya at home was being buggy and wouldn't render, I've hopefully remedied the situation so I'll have to post that up!





1 comment:

  1. Yeah boi that's tight, they both look squeeky clean. Cool too :o

    ReplyDelete